Silly season 2024-2025

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Jambier

Re: Silly season 2024-2025

- RIC I loved him but… F1 is past for him, I hope he can race elsewhere and have success

- SAR out was about time, COL seems very promising

- LAW deserve this seat! He should have had it earlier

- Now there is still BOT and PER taking two seats, honestly there time is behind them they should leave and let the seats for new drivers

- In a sense I see SAI going to Williams like BOT was going to Sauber, end of career , it is a shame because I think SAI deserve to be here .

Now the 1 million dollar question: will VER join Aston in 2027 or quit F1

renault rs26
renault rs26

Jambier wrote:
27 Sep 2024, 18:02
- RIC I loved him but… F1 is past for him, I hope he can race elsewhere and have success

- SAR out was about time, COL seems very promising

- LAW deserve this seat! He should have had it earlier

- Now there is still BOT and PER taking two seats, honestly there time is behind them they should leave and let the seats for new drivers

- In a sense I see SAI going to Williams like BOT was going to Sauber, end of career , it is a shame because I think SAI deserve to be here .

Now the 1 million dollar question: will VER join Aston in 2027 or quit F1
I want to see Bottas vs Hulk in the same car expecting Bottas to be ahead.
F1 youtubers complaining about Riccardo is getting ridiculous. He's sacked the same way as Sargeant for driving like Sargeant.

saviour stivala
saviour stivala

"F1 youtubers complaining about Riccardo is getting ridiculous. He's sacked the same way as Sargeant for driving like Sargeant". It was actually different from Sargeant, First was non of the F1 media was on the side of Sargeant, and secondly, Riccardo was sacked twice for his driving.