2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Bill
Bill

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Jurgen von Diaz wrote:
14 Oct 2024, 11:19
Bill wrote:sponsorship money will save perez not Horner
Horner is the team principal, of course he has a role in driver decisions. If Mateschitz were alive, this would not have been tolerated with Pérez, where they handed him a contract extension during his struggles. Before, Pérez would have been sacked a long time ago because the Red Bull organization was a pure performance-related organization. When Horner was in a scandal, people were neutral, except Pérez, who defended Horner, perhaps because his contract was expiring. After Mateschitz's death, Horner has gained more of a role in the organization, and Helmut has hated (for example, racism) Pérez since his struggles began last year and has been eager to sack him. It's the team principal's decision to give Pérez a contract extension.
the team principal didnt save Riccardo even when he wanted to.i head Horner lashing out on the media when they put it to him that Lawson will drive for vcarb,and his response was where are you going to put him. Marko have been upfront and i turn to believe him. The redbull management may like the money perez bring so if they fix the car and he improve then he is likely to keep his seat else anything is possible.

Jurgen von Diaz

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Bill wrote:
Jurgen von Diaz wrote:
14 Oct 2024, 11:19
Bill wrote:sponsorship money will save perez not Horner
Horner is the team principal, of course he has a role in driver decisions. If Mateschitz were alive, this would not have been tolerated with Pérez, where they handed him a contract extension during his struggles. Before, Pérez would have been sacked a long time ago because the Red Bull organization was a pure performance-related organization. When Horner was in a scandal, people were neutral, except Pérez, who defended Horner, perhaps because his contract was expiring. After Mateschitz's death, Horner has gained more of a role in the organization, and Helmut has hated (for example, racism) Pérez since his struggles began last year and has been eager to sack him. It's the team principal's decision to give Pérez a contract extension.
the team principal didnt save Riccardo even when he wanted to.i head Horner lashing out on the media when they put it to him that Lawson will drive for vcarb,and his response was where are you going to put him. Marko have been upfront and i turn to believe him. The redbull management may like the money perez bring so if they fix the car and he improve then he is likely to keep his seat else anything is possible.
The team principal did buy time for Ricciardo after Barcelona and tried to save him as best as he could. They propaply already had a contract with Lawson, which they had to respect. Horner got to play a big role in that there have been Pérez's and Ricciardo's types of drivers and not youngsters like Marko wants.