German GP 2010 - Hockenheimring

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
myurr
myurr

Re: German GP 2010 - Hockenheimring

Goran2812 wrote:
myurr wrote:Wonder if after the race Alonso will say that he wasn't aware of any team orders and he still considers it a valid and righteously earned victory.
he'd be very very stupid if he did that... we'll see :D
He said that after all the details of Singapore came out. Prepare for some arrogance from Alonso, he'll claim he was clearly the faster driver and deserved the win.

zgred

Disgrace to the F1 racing again

Goran2812
Goran2812

Rob Smedley is the best race engineer in the bussines... Massa is lucky to have him! Knows exactly what to say to a probably devastated Massa...
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

komninosm
komninosm

zgred wrote:Image
Whose fault was that?
Was Kov a lap behind De La Rosa and blue flagged?

BTW I called it that no one would pass anyone and that it would be an uber boring race which it was (7th car was lapped ffs). The bad thing is that with nothing to talk about (yawn) we will focus on Ferrari bashing and it will be boring too.

zgred

P7 was lap down - clearly 3 teams in the front, 3 in the back.

Holm86

Ferrari must be disqualified from this race. This is a disgrace for the sport.

WhiteBlue

Ferrari did the clever thing. Alonso looks depressed on the podium. Massa will support him because Ferari decided it. Without Massa's testimony the stewards cannot throw the book at Ferrari.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Goran2812
Goran2812

WhiteBlue wrote:Ferrari did the clever thing. Alonso looks depressed on the podium. Massa will support him because Ferari decided it. Without Massa's testimony the stewards cannot throw the book at Ferrari.
exactly!

we should stop bashing them, that was the only reasonable thing to do...

fenix4life
fenix4life

WhiteBlue wrote:Ferrari did the clever thing. Alonso looks depressed on the podium. Massa will support him because Ferari decided it. Without Massa's testimony the stewards cannot throw the book at Ferrari.
never saw somebody so happy while being depressed.

zgred

komninosm wrote: Whose fault was that?
Was Kov a lap behind De La Rosa and blue flagged?
Marshal has something blue in the hand but was he waving? I do not know.
In the entry it was like this:

Goran2812
Goran2812

c'mon he isn't happy like a man who just won a race should be...

thestig84
thestig84

Goran2812 wrote:
exactly!

The clever thing would be to hide it better and not insult fans intelligence by writing "Alonso just passed Massa for the lead" on their twitter.

Pathetic!!

Goran2812
Goran2812

wow,he's really uncomfortable in that middle chair... hehe
thestig84 wrote:
Goran2812 wrote:
exactly!

The clever thing would be to hide it better and not insult fans intelligence by writing "Alonso just passed Massa for the lead" on their twitter.

Pathetic!!
i agree!!!

did you hear this? he doesn't know what happened... OMFG *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

void

If Alonso didn't like this team decision, he just had to stay in 2nd. I believe that Alonso is a good actor.

manchild
manchild

Stewards don't need Massa's testimony at all. They just need to compare telemetry from that spot from his previous laps and laps that followed.

That was officially illegal move, obvious even to an idiot, total degradation of the sport. Hope they get disqualified from this race - both Ferrari drivers and the team. That would be a good lesson to them and the others.

BTW, race was as some say "a dull procession", despite not being driven in Monaco. Dull procession + race fixing = not worth watching.