2024 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2024 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Eleven Max Verstappen documentaries debut in US and UK on Viaplay

Published on 01 October 2024

Eleven Max Verstappen documentaries, including Off the Beaten Track and Master of the Track, make their United States and United Kingdom
debut beginning Monday, October 14 on the Viaplay US and Viaplay UK streaming services.

Following the success of the widely praised and immensely popular exclusive series about Max Verstappen, Viaplay has now made
these available for viewers in the US and UK, offering unique glimpses into the life of the three-time Formula 1 world champion.

Max Verstappen: Off the Beaten Track (3 episodes) and Max Verstappen: Master of the Track (22x2’) debut on Monday, October 14. Later this month, Viaplay US and UK add Max’s Machine (Oct. 21), F1 Talks (Oct. 21) and F1 2023: Champion Becoming a Legend (Oct. 28).
In November, more Max Verstappen documentaries will be debuting, including Lion Unleashed, Seasons 1-3 (Nov. 18), Near Perfect (Nov. 25), Picture Perfect (Nov. 25) and Anatomy of a Champion (Nov. 25).

Max Verstappen said: “Partnering with Viaplay for all these series has been an incredible journey. These series show a side that often remains unseen during the moments on the Formula 1 circuit. It gives a glimpse of my life, my love for different forms of motorsport and the people who inspire me. I'm proud to collaborate with Viaplay in now also bringing this unique series to viewers in the United States and United Kingdom.”
https://news.verstappen.com/en/article/5612/
The Power of Dreams!

ispano6

Anyone else predicting a shortened season that possibly ends in Vegas? With what is going on in the middle east, it doesn't make sense to send the circus there in harms way. Might aid Max in reducing the number of points available this season.

dren

Remember the Saudi race a few years ago when the oil prossessing plants in the background were being bombed during one of the practice sessions? I doubt they cut the season short, they may double down on some tracks and race them backwards Covid style and pass on tracks in the ME.
Honda!

Paa

I only see the races cancelled if there will be a very serious escalation in Israel vs Iran, possibly an all out war.
I don't see that very likely right now.

Watto
Watto

venkyhere wrote:
01 Oct 2024, 06:15
I fear the team is 'playing up' this upgrade to keep fans and sponsors happy as part of PR.
Typical media strategy is to underpromise before and overdeliver after.

Remember, COTA is a sprint weekend. So the luxury of a typical 'setup buildup' of a normal race weekend is not available.
The concern I think I have is do they really understand the issues.

They've had correlation issues between their tools and the track. I think if they do have the 2 paired up it will be goodd - don't think faster than McLaren good but a step up. If they don't get that right I am concerned. The sims may show good signs but will they reflect on track performance and have they really fixed the correlation issues.

KimiRai
KimiRai

dren wrote:
02 Oct 2024, 00:59
Remember the Saudi race a few years ago when the oil prossessing plants in the background were being bombed during one of the practice sessions? I doubt they cut the season short, they may double down on some tracks and race them backwards Covid style and pass on tracks in the ME.
And it was about 600km shortest distance to the Yemeni border from Jeddah.

For Qatar and Abu Dhabi GPs they'll be on the other side of the Persian gulf about 250km or so from the Iranian coast but at least they aren't in the way of missiles... if the conflict gets much hotter then perhaps. It would definitely benefit Max if it happens.